Monero Classic (CURRENCY:XMC) traded 1.2% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on February 20th. One Monero Classic coin can currently be bought for about $0.53 or 0.00013396 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, TradeOgre and HitBTC. During the last seven days, Monero Classic has traded up 3.2% against the US dollar. Monero Classic has a total market cap of $0.00 and $4,961.00 worth of Monero Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $52.01 or 0.01306012 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00014966 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 73% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0290 or 0.00000729 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00007812 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0243 or 0.00000610 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0734 or 0.00001843 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000034 BTC.
Monero Classic Coin Profile
Monero Classic (CRYPTO:XMC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 2nd, 2018. Monero Classic’s total supply is 16,016,864 coins. The official website for Monero Classic is monero-classic.org. Monero Classic’s official Twitter account is @MoneroClassic.
Monero Classic Coin Trading
Monero Classic can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, HitBTC and TradeOgre. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Classic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monero Classic should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Monero Classic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Monero Classic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monero Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.