Litecoin Cash (CURRENCY:LCC) traded up 3.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on March 28th. One Litecoin Cash coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0108 or 0.00000265 BTC on exchanges including SouthXchange, Mercatox, HitBTC and YoBit. In the last seven days, Litecoin Cash has traded 3.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. Litecoin Cash has a market cap of $6.68 million and approximately $121,077.00 worth of Litecoin Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Mixin (XIN) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $158.86 or 0.03888523 BTC.
- Fusion (FSN) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00012789 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0105 or 0.00000256 BTC.
- EDRCoin (EDRC) traded 21.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.55 or 0.00038026 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Sakura Bloom (SKB) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003019 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0098 or 0.00000240 BTC.
Litecoin Cash Profile
Litecoin Cash is a coin. It was first traded on February 3rd, 2018. Litecoin Cash’s total supply is 616,436,707 coins. The official website for Litecoin Cash is litecoinca.sh. Litecoin Cash’s official Twitter account is @LitecoinFork. The Reddit community for Litecoin Cash is /r/LCCofficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Litecoin Cash
Litecoin Cash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Braziliex, Mercatox, YoBit, HitBTC, SouthXchange, CryptoBridge, Exrates and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Litecoin Cash should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Litecoin Cash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Cash Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.